• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Showcase 22 CGC 1.5

39 posts in this topic

No HOS/PL

Selling my Showcase 22 CGC 1.5 blue label brittle pages

Looking to get $540 OBO Paypal'd and shipped in the lower 48 states

Ebay ID is atomic_phart for reference. 822 feedback @ 100%

Showcase22.jpg

:takeit: if the other deal falls through.

No HOS/PL

Selling my Showcase 22 CGC 1.5 blue label brittle pages

Looking to get $540 525 OBO Paypal'd and shipped in the lower 48 states

Ebay ID is atomic_phart for reference. 822 feedback @ 100%

Showcase22.jpg

:takeit:

cool pick up randy!

Thanks Bobby ! I've been picking up a ton of books lately !

Man I love those Marvel boards I picked up from you and have one mounted on my sons wall already ... it's the Dr. Doom ! (thumbs u

:takeit: if the other deal falls through.

Well I’m going to assume after Tuffy posted the “I’ll take it” then the deal between he and the seller must have fallen thru because the seller then posted this …

Still up for grabs. From this point forward first :takeit: wins over any ongoing negotiations. Price reduced to $525
in which I the claimed the book.

If the deal collapsed between Tuffy and seller then the book is mine, if not and there was just a mistake then the seller can refund my money and sell the book to Tuffy. Not a big deal …

Sorry to disappoint you boys and girls (and Harvey) but put away your graemlins. If you think this is the thread where you’re gonna line up in glee and pile on for a plate of steaming rocky mountain oysters then you’re in the wrong place as this isn’t the thread and it’s not Friday … I’m not going to fight over a funny book.

It’s only comic book :ohnoez: