• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (IDW) #1-31 + all One Shots - CLOSED

3 posts in this topic

I've got one set of IDW's hit series TMNT. Kevin Eastman says they've already got all the issues up to 50 plotted and sales seem to be going strong. I'm enjoying the series thoroughly but I'm making room and will likely pick up the trades when these sell.

Shipping will be $12 via priority mail or exact cost if the buyer opts for Media mail...though buyer assumes the risk if they go that route.

Paypal, cash, money orders accepted. US only. I'll ship outside of the US, but please contact me for a shipping quote first.

Pictures available upon request (photobucket is giving me issues right now). Most if not all of these are going to be NM or better. In lieu of pictures, here are a few ebay lots (not mine) that show many of the comics I've got.

Example Lot A

Example Lot B

This lot includes issues #1-31 Also included are the 8 Hero microseries books and the 8 Villain microseries books. Below is the list of books you're receive. The name in parenthesis indicates the cover artist. For those who don't know, this series is notorious for variant covers. I've taken the liberty of organizing these into chronological (reading) order.

#1 3rd print (Eastman)

#2 (Duncan)

#3 (Eastman)

#4 (Eastman)

#5 (Duncan)

Raphael (Petersen)

Michelangelo (Petersen)

#6 (Duncan)

Donatello (Petersen)

#7 (Eastman)

#8 (Eastman)

Leonardo (Eastman Sketch)

#9 (Eastman)

#10 (Duncan)

Splinter (Petersen)

#11 (Duncan)

#12 (Eastman)

Casey Jones (Petersen)

#13 (Kuhn)

#14 (Kuhn)

Annual

April (Petersen)

#15 (Kuhn)

#16 (Eastman)

Fugitoid (Petersen)

#17 (Eastman)

#18 (Bates)

#19 (Eastman)

#20 (Bates)

Krang (Walpole)

Baxter (Walpole)

#21 (Eastman)

#21 (Eastman Variant)

#22 (Eastman)

Old Hob (Wachter)

#23 (Wachter)

#24 (Eastman)

Alopex (Walpole)

Karai (Walpole)

#25 (Buckingham)

Hun (Henderson)

#26 (Eastman)

Bebop & Rocksteady (Walpole)

#27 (Eastman)

#28 (Eastman)

Shredder (Walpole)

#29 (Eastman)

#30 (Eastman)

#31 (Eastman)

$225 for the set. PM me with questions or offers. Thanks!