• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Preview # 7, VG/FN, 1st Rocket Racoon, NOW 25% OFF

3 posts in this topic

For sale is a copy of Marvel Preview # 7, the first appearance of Rocket Racoon (named as Rocky Racoon here :P )

I've graded this book as a VG/FN and to the best of my knowledge, it is unpressed. My kudos thread for my rpevious dealings on the boards can be found here. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4278090#Post4278090

I am asking $200 for this book, postage from the UK to USA or Canada will be $25. Postage within the UK will be £5.00. Offers are welcome however a :takeit: in the thread will overrule any negotiation via PM unless a deal has been agreed. A straight :takeit: via either PM or thread will go to the first to post it.

Those on the probation list or hall of shame are not eligible to purchase

International payments to be via paypal, UK payments may be by PP, cheque, bank transfer or cash.

If anyone has any questions, then please feel free to ask away.......

CCI15072014_0000_zps0eb1d7ec.jpg

CCI15072014_0001_zps59919339.jpg

BTW, I have no idea why the scans came out different sizes. They were taken one after the other on the same scanner without my doing anything to it. :tonofbricks:

OK, I wasn't sure how to price this one and went by some eBay sales but the public have spoken by not speaking so the book is now 25% off at $150.