• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap & Raw...just the way you like 'em -CLOSED

11 posts in this topic

Making room and I have absolutely zero use for these books, so I'm letting them go cheap. I'd like to avoid the headache of ebay, so I'll just reduce the price on these until they sell. Shipping is included in the price of the lot. I'll be shipping these media mail, so US buyers only, please. I'll work with people outside of the US, but let's agree on a shipping price and method via PM first.

Payment via paypal, check, or money order is fine. As always, I reserve the right to not work with anyone I choose (though I've never had to exercise this right, thankfully).

:busy: :busy: :busy: :busy: :busy: :busy: :busy: :busy: :busy: :busy: :busy: :busy: :busy:

LOT 1 - Blanks :news: SOLD to shadroch

IMG_1923.jpg

The Giant Sized X-men and the 5 Secret Invasion blanks are all 9.6-9.8 contenders. There are 4 of the Marvels Project books with the blank back covers, the Fear Itself book is NM or so, and the Muppet book has seen better days.

12 blanks...how about $25 shipped

:busy: :busy: :busy: :busy: :busy: :busy: :busy: :busy: :busy: :busy: :busy: :busy: :busy:

LOT 2 - Amazing Spider-man :news: SOLD to manicnerd

IMG_1917.jpgIMG_1918.jpg

16 Amazing Spider-man books. The ones from this decade are NM, the older ones are beat up.

16 ASM books...$25 shipped $20 shipped $15 shipped

LOT 3 - Wolverine & Astonishing X-Men

IMG_1919.jpg

IMG_1920.jpg

Everything here is in pretty nice shape...especially the Astonishing stuff. This will have multiple copies of one of the Wolvie books.

12 unique books - $15 shipped $10 shipped FREE (buyer pays shipping)

LOT 4 - DC :news: SOLD

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1924.jpg

Various DC titles in varying shape. Not averaging in the Supergirl book, these are VF average. The Lex Luthor book is shown twice, but there's only 1 copy.

15 DC books - $15 shipped

LOT 5 - Miscellaneous

IMG_1926.jpgIMG_1927.jpgIMG_1928.jpgIMG_1929.jpgIMG_1930.jpg

This one has some cool stuff in it. It has 2 copies of the first Star Trek issue plus 1 copy of the last issue, the first 3 Spawns, Image Firsts Walking Dead and Invincible, and a John Cassaday sig among others.

39 books...$50 shipped $45 shipped $30 shipped $25 shipped

FREEBIES - 2 per lot (except for the last guy), first come, first served (call them out as you put up the sign)

IMG_1922.jpgIMG_1921.jpg

*There is only 1 copy of the Silver Surfer book

OFFERS WELCOME!

^^

2 down, 3 to go. I've reduced the prices on all the remaining lots. I want these out of here!

^^

2 lots remaining...one of them is FREE (buyer pays shipping), and I reduced the price on the other by $10.

Art Baltazar, Franco Aureliani, and Richard Maurizio (thumbs u

Price drop!!!

There doesn't seem to be any interest on the last two lots, so I'm going to close this one up.

Invoices going out soon. Thanks!