• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RESULTS: CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 7

71 posts in this topic

I'm heartened that 10 percent of us thought that Tec was a 3.5, I don't feel quite so foolish.

:hi:

Put 'er there, Brother! (Offers up fist bump)

I'm even angrier now about missing a round.

Peace,

Chip

Now that I'm nearing the top I'm pretty angry at myself for not reading about that detached centerfold. I'd be right in the thick of it if I had bothered to read that. Maybe I'll donate something to the prize thread to make myself feel better.

Summary of Round 7

A tough round for most... save three. Congrats to TheGeneral, toro, and AJD for scoring DOUBLE BULLSEYES and vaulting up the charts! (worship)

Congrats to TheGeneral for ascending to the top and challenging zuckuss2003 for FIRST PLACE! :applause:

The Peleton is in pursuit!

The Mathematically Eliminated Line is now at 18 as we draw to the final furious rounds. Don't give up now! Not when the finish is so close.

ROUND 8 is when you make your comeback! :acclaim:

:applause:

A fun, fun race to watch! :popcorn:

Summary of Round 7

A tough round for most... save three. Congrats to TheGeneral, toro, and AJD for scoring DOUBLE BULLSEYES and vaulting up the charts! (worship)

Congrats to TheGeneral for ascending to the top and challenging zuckuss2003 for FIRST PLACE! :applause:

The Peleton is in pursuit!

The Mathematically Eliminated Line is now at 18 as we draw to the final furious rounds. Don't give up now! Not when the finish is so close.

ROUND 8 is when you make your comeback! :acclaim:

:applause:

A fun, fun race to watch! :popcorn:

I bet it was :popcorn:

Hurray, I'm not mathematically eliminated yet! Based on my 26 points all I need to do is get double bullseyes in the next three rounds, while everyone at the top of the scoreboard scores no more than 1 or 2 points. No problem (thumbs u

:gossip: I think the Probably Eliminated Line is up somewhere around 46 lol

I'm heartened that 10 percent of us thought that Tec was a 3.5, I don't feel quite so foolish.

Yep. You and 9 other dummies. :makepoint:

63493.gif

Hurray, I'm not mathematically eliminated yet! Based on my 26 points all I need to do is get double bullseyes in the next three rounds, while everyone at the top of the scoreboard scores no more than 1 or 2 points. No problem (thumbs u

:gossip: I think the Probably Eliminated Line is up somewhere around 46 lol

:eek:

Hmmm..I nailed the TEC at 1.8 and (barely) under-graded the BAT at 7.5.

Sitting at four bulls-eyes and under-grading the rest.

Should be worth an under-grade No-Prize seeing as how I can't win anymore :grin:

I was at 3.5 too. In the same vein, I counted 20 people who overgraded the Tec more than us 3.5ers. Helps relieve the sting just a little bit. lol

I was also one of the 3.5 guys. When I read that the comic had a detached cover I thought well that makes it poor. Then after looking at it....said to myself watch CGC ignore the fact the comic is falling apart and I went 3.5....trying to guess the GA bump and eye appeal of the Tec 40. Should have went with my first guess. A 1.0. :tonofbricks:

I had 7.0 and 2.5. The Tec looked nice but I tried to discount for the removed staples more than the detached cover. Apparently not enough :makepoint:

Despite having no shot at winning this has been a lot of fun so far. I'm thrilled to no longer be at the bottom of the chart due to severe under grading :D