• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

53 Copper and Bronze Age 1st Issues for $100

7 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I've read most of these so now its time to pass them on to someone else who has not read them. The grades for the books vary from GD to NM- but I'd put the average at 6.0 FN for the set. I'm asking $100 shipped for the set within the US. International buyers welcome but shipping will be additional. No HOS/PL members need apply. Hit me up with any questions you may have about particular issues. Great bulk batch of books.

photo1_zps694f6216.jpg

photo8_zps92b14e1e.jpg

photo7_zpsaf41b43a.jpg

photo6_zps78767ae6.jpg

photo5_zps07532554.jpg

photo4_zpsc473fbc4.jpg

photo2_zps1062da71.jpg

Board members get first dibs at this great deal. A short box full of assorted books for $80 shipped. The set includes a nice batch of Copper Spiderman, Savage Sword of Conan and some lower grade bronze age books. Great $1 box foder. 150 books for less than $0.50 each.

photo3_zps77bb75f3.jpg

New offer - grab 25 of the books for $50 shipped. You pick the books you want and I'll pack em up for you. Thread closes tomorrow night. Thanks for looking.

New offer - grab 25 of the books for $50 shipped. You pick the books you want and I'll pack em up for you. Thread closes tomorrow night. Thanks for looking.

:takeit:

Omega 1

Manbat 1

Inhumans 1 (x2)

Jonah Hex 1

Demon 1 (x2)

Marvel Triple Action 1

Micronauts 1

Invaders 1

Machine Man 1 (x2)

Eternals 1 (x2)

Where Monsters Dwell 1