• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fun, Nostalgic Book......

8 posts in this topic

If anyone here hasn't already seen this book, it's a real fun read and it's pretty nostalgic to look through. Especially for us comic book geeks.

I stumbled upon it when I was googling for the old "Polaris Nuclear Submarine" ad. remember that one???

I received it the other day and I'm actually impressed. It's a real nice hardcover book with about 156 pages, all in full color. It has tidbits of information on each item like "What we imagined we would get" and "What we actual got" It's even got a Glow-in-the-Dark front cover.

I bought mine on e-bay for $17 shipped. Well worth it in my opinion.

photo book1_zpsc8ef8f35.jpg

photo book2_zps8cd5528a.jpg

photo book3_zpsfd32c130.jpg

photo book4_zps686f7f62.jpg

photo book5_zps91c39b45.jpg

photo book6_zpsd1ec600b.jpg

Yup my buddy Eddie Guevara was the go to guy for that book-he has all those mail order items and has made them his life's work

Yup my buddy Eddie Guevara was the go to guy for that book-he has all those mail order items and has made them his life's work

Super cool book. And kudos to him for digging up all of that stuff. What a awesome collection.