• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC sale: 10 and 12 cent Superman, Action Comics, Adventure Comics+

28 posts in this topic

Typical rules here. No PL or HOS'ers.

PM me if you want to work out a deal, but understand that if an :takeit: shows up in the thread, I've got to honor that. I will always try to do the right thing, and will talk to all prospective buyers in the odd case something weird happens.

Paypal accepted.

Shipping will be at the buyer's expense. From 1 to 9 comics will be $5.00. 10 to 20 will be $9. More than 20, and let's get a priority flat-rate box at $12.95.

I'm new here, and you probably are wondering who the heck I am, and if I'm worth dealing with. I do have a kudos thread, and I can point you toward my eBay feedback page. (user ID = wolf3, and has 698 feedback, 100% positive). While not every eBay sale is comic-related, it should give you a general idea that I'm okay to do business with.

I can also be found pretty easily on the web. My name is Pete Mathis, I'm from Union City, MI, and my username on nearly every forum is pmWolf.

Generally I deal with pinball and arcade machines. I have a very long history of selling items that are well into 4 digits, and, again...if you do some google searches...you'll find enough information that will tell you what kind of seller/person I am. I've got nothing to hide.

Which brings me to this: I've got a very large comic collection that I need to cut down. (My wife and I just had our first baby). I'm starting with a bunch of silver age DC stuff...Superman (from 135 to 249), Action Comics (from 247 to 377), and Adventure Comics (from 268 to 371).

Most are in GD/VG condition or better. A few have some stains that are evident in the scans.

Nearly all have completely wacky silver-age storylines that we all love.

Scans and pricing coming up:

(I'll leave you with a shot of my basement while I ready the next post):

BasementandCeilingShot.jpg