• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TampaBay Comic Con Signing + REMARKS; Mike Zeck, Bob McLeod and John Beatty

3 posts in this topic

To avoid any confusion with the Sketch opp I figured I would created a new thread just for remarks and CGC SS requests for Mike Zeck with add on available for Bob McLeod and John Beatty.

This is a rare opportunity to get Mike and two of his most associated inkers all together at one show.

Mike Zeck

- $50 signature only (MODERN)

- $75 signature only (ECONOMY)

REMARK

+ add $50

ADD ONS

John Beatty

+ $10 signature only

+ $30 remark with signature

Bob McLeod

+$10 signature only

+ $30 remark with signature

FOR EXAMPLE.

If you are sending a Secret Wars #8 for both Zeck and Beatty to Remark and wanted fast track the cost will be

$50 (Zeck signature)+$50 (Zeck Remark) +$30 (Beatty signature and remark) + $10 (fast track) = $140

Price includes:

- Signature Fee

- Shipping & Insurance to CGC

- CGC Fees (Grading, Encapsulation,invoice)

- Shipping & Insurance to you (international shipping will be more

Fast track is NOT included but can be added for $10. For those who have not participated in one of my opps, I would recommend this option since it will decreases the amount of time the book is at CGC for grading.

Quotes are available for Beatty or McLeod ONLY books as well. Spaces are LIMITED. IF you already PMed or posted that you want one you are set. I will be creating a PM thread shortly.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.