• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newb here :) Looking for submission to Walker Stalker Con for Walking Dead Cast

7 posts in this topic

Hi. I have a WD #1 SS and I would like to add the cast. Is there anyone accepting submissions for Walker Stalker Con in Atlanta in October? I will be attending and would prefer to hand deliver book. Please PM me :) Please help :)

There is intrest but sadly the folks at walker stalker are limiting Andrew Lincoln to one sig a person. Even after we called them to explain we had $5000-10000 to spend on just him.

Once you remove him from the show everyone else can be easily found at other cons

There is intrest but sadly the folks at walker stalker are limiting Andrew Lincoln to one sig a person. Even after we called them to explain we had $5000-10000 to spend on just him.

Once you remove him from the show everyone else can be easily found at other cons

This. Doug and I were going to be co facilitating this show but it just is not worth it when you can only get 1 Lincoln per person. Actually I just checked and they are sold out for Lincoln anyway. Just not worth it