• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

3 posts in this topic

:hi: I stumbled upon Avenger's 53-57 and may be listing a couple. For now I am just listing 53.

:rulez:

• No baddies. You know who you are, your money is no good here.
  • Offers via PM are welcome, but the first :takeit: it the thread trumps all.
  • Shipping is USPS priority. I will ship to the US lower 48 only unless otherwise agreed upon beforehand. I will ship priority mail fully insured.
  • Payment needs to be made through paypal within 48 hours. I am willing to discuss other options, but please ask first.

It is a nice copy that would probably be at least 9.0, but it has a stain at the top left and a detached staple at the bottom. I didn't realize the staple was detached at first since the books is so tight and overall really nice, but it is. I'm not really sure where that puts the grade since the book is really nice otherwise. I would think a spectacular presenting VG+ or F- maybe? (shrug) Anyhow, I am looking for SOLD shipped.

scan0001_zps84831efb.jpg

scan0002_zps888c1683.jpg

I have had lots of questions about #57 and the other books. I have 57 in the PGM section. I would only consider selling it as a package with the 53, otherwise I want to get it slabbed as I am curious how it will grade.