• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

visionally inpaired dealer needs help

3 posts in this topic

Dear Board Family,

I tryed this a few months ago. Sad to say. i HAD A CHANGE IN MY SIGHT.I had to take time off. I went to a school for the blind. I am better now. Geting back in the game. the world will i'm the comicpimp . kick spoon 2 style. I could use some help. I could use a driver for conventions. someone to drive me . help me set up and break down. someone to help me box dive. i could also use help buliding a website. as i am about to launch a gofundme for a project. could also use some cosplayers.

thank you to everyone for everything.

i have been doing john paul's shows for years. i also did a lot of big apple cons.

the comicpimp out

Jason,

I am in West Milford New Jersey. I can rent a car. If the person has a car. Then that is a plus. Would perfere the person have a car. I am looking forhelp with . Cliffton,wayne and any shows in n.y.c. I have other plans . jason please pm me . thank you for responding.

the comicpimp out