• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tell me you're interested, and I'll post a pic. All CGC graded.

1 post in this topic

Here's a shortbox of slabs I'm willing to part with.

If you're interested in something, just let me know and I'll get you a pic. If there are any noticeable defects (such as the miscut on a couple Mighty Midget covers) I always list it in the description.

Insured US Shipping $15 for any number of books.

Shipping outside the US is at USPS cost, but it's expensive because I'll only ship the books fully insured.

Payment via check or PayPal.

Local pickup is available in the Springifeld, MA or Hartford, CT area.

See something you like? Just be the first to post "take it" in the thread, and it's yours. And a "take it pending scan" is totally fine. If you think based on the description that you'll like the book, then I'm betting you'll also like it when you see the scan.

I ship books once a week, which is typically on a Saturday. If you're in a huge rush, I might not be able to accommodate so please let me know in advance and I'll let you know what I can do.

I look at messages frequently on my phone, but typically I respond only when I have some down time and am at a keyboard. Please understand that it may take me a day to respond to your questions.

Great Bronze stuff!

Happy Days #4 old label CGC 9.4 white pages. $100 Great photo montage cover. The only book in this thread that I'll say this about: should be higher than the assigned CGC grade.

Bionic Woman #1 CGC old label VF 8.0 Off-white to white pages. Sold with Six Million Dollar Man #1

Six Million Dollar Man CGC old label NM- 9.2 white pages. Bionic pair: $100

Star Trek #1 (Marvel 1980) old label CGC NM+ 9.6 white pages $50

Golden Age Greats:

Mighty Midget Comics Balbo the Boy Magician CGC 9.4 off-white to white pages $50

Mighty Midget Comics Commando Yank CGC 6.0 Cream to Off-White pages. $25

Mighty Midget Comics Minute Man CGC 9.2 Cream to Off-white pages. $40 Top edge miscut, as is common with these books. Will gladly send pic.

Mighty Midget Comics The Phantom Eagle CGC 9.2 off-white pages $40 Bottom edge miscut, as is common with these books. Will gladly send pic.

Four Color #103 Easter with Mother Goose old label CGC FN- 5.5 Off-white. Looks like about an 8.5 or 9.0, but the CF is detached. Great Walt Kelly art

Four Color #171 Charlie McCarthy old label CGC VF 8.0 off-white $125

Four Color #645 Johnny Mack Brown old label CGC VF- 7.5 off white $40

Four Color #785 Circus Boy old label CGC VF 8.0 cream to off-white pages $100 Mickey Dolenz

1990's Variants/Reprints: All reprints are sold per PM.

I listed these here because many are extremely well-done reprints of silver and bronze books.

Amazing Spider-man #330 JCP reprint CGC 9.2 white. CGC mis-identified this as the regular ASM #330. $30. SOLD

Avengers #88 JCP reprint CGC 9.4 white Harlan Ellison story $30 SOLD

Fantastic Four #67 JCP reprint CGC 8.0 white $15 SOLD

Incredible Hulk #333 JCP reprint McFarlane art CGC 9.2 white. CGC mis-identified this as the regular Hulk #333. $30 SOLD

Iron Man #149 Toybiz variant CGC 9.0 white $20 SOLD

New Warriors #3 JCP reprint CGC 9.0 white. CGC mis-identified this as the regular New Warriors #3. $20 SOLD

Sub-Mariner #8 JCP reprint CGC 9.4 white. Amazing classic black Thing vs. Subby cover. $25 SOLD

X-men #63 JCP reprint from 1994. CGC 9.6 white. Neal adams c/a. $40 SOLD