• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colmore Comics

27 posts in this topic

I was looking at that $180 64 as well, and thought it well-priced considering how plentiful 64s are in HG. Would have pulled the trigger myself if it wasn't the holidays.

Noticed today its back up to $300.

I was looking at that $180 64 as well, and thought it well-priced considering how plentiful 64s are in HG. Would have pulled the trigger myself if it wasn't the holidays.

Noticed today its back up to $300.

Yes, it's very plentiful in high grade. In 9.0 and above there are 217 #64s. The most by a long shot. The closest issues are #62 with 154 and #65 with 101. And those are much greater than surrounding issues.

I should not have vented about Colmore 893naughty-thumb.gif. But, with only about a dozen purchases from other sites (besides e-bay) I've had three transactions that left a bad taste in my mouth (so to speak). While I didn't vent about them, I had just about enough this morning and spouted off when I shouldn't have.

I'm sure Mark is a great guy and runs a reputable business. In fact he has wrote to apologize further, and to offer the book at a discount (which I declined). But, it is the gesture which is appreciated and I would probably do business with him in the future.

This is an old thread but I just wanted to add my 2cents worth.

I received my first order from Colmore comics today and couldn't be more impressed, I bought 4 books, 1CGC and 3 raw.One of the raw books is at least one grade above what it was listed at the other two are spot on, all came in clean Mylites with new backing boards.

The order arrived in my hands 5 days after being shipped from the U.K to Australia, the quickest turn around I've ever had with an overseas order.

Do not hesitate to buy from Colmore.