• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RESULTS: CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 10

67 posts in this topic

I'm not kidding here.

Congrats to Awax for playing every single round. Most others stopped, but you kept on going. You also finished with a good final round. :applause::applause::applause:

Bridesmaid. :foryou:

I'm not kidding here.

Congrats to Awax for playing every single round. Most others stopped, but you kept on going. You also finished with a good final round. :applause::applause::applause:

Bridesmaid. :foryou:

Heck I'm the Flower Girl in this one.

I wanted to thank you all again, guys. It is a lot of work for Shin and I, but ultimately, a lot of fun as well. I enjoy these events that bring the community together, and we hope that you do too. That's the goal, to have a blast together. It's why we wanted as many people to join up as possible. Do you really think that sckao and thirdgreenham like receiving and checking over 3000 PMs? Ha! Let me just end this by saying that it was worth it, and it is always worth it. Thanks everyone and thanks Shin! (worship)

Andy

Wow, a big shoutout to two in the top 10, TheGeneral and AJD, for never firing a blank and getting a -1 in any round!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

That's probably the most impressive stat to me, most consistent. To go through the contest with no -1 is amazing.

Wow, a big shoutout to TheGeneral and AJD for never firing a blank and getting a -1 in any round!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

+1 :headbang:

+2 that is seriously difficult!

+ 3 (thumbs u

Wow, a big shoutout to TheGeneral and AJD for never firing a blank and getting a -1 in any round!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

+3, but also remember Chip didn't have a miss either. He just forgot to take his guns out in Round 3.

Looks like SNiPER too! :applause:

Anyone else?

TheGeneral grades with military precision.

SNIPER aims with deadly accuracy.

And AJD...... eh, I dunno, Australian something or other. (shrug)

Congrats guys, very cool. :headbang:

+ 3 (thumbs u

Thanks guys. :blush:

The book without staples caused some sweating though. :eek:

TheGeneral grades with military precision.

SNIPER aims with deadly accuracy.

And AJD...... eh, I dunno, Australian something or other. (shrug)

Congrats guys, very cool. :headbang:

productimage_1339__15272_zoom.jpg

Grading fluid helps.

I went under yet again with a 9.0 and a 4.5.

Better than I.... I threw caution to the wind on this round..... and dropped 8 spots :(