• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RESULTS: CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 10

67 posts in this topic

I can actually picture it...

"Honey? honey!! Wake up! I won! I won and got this Big Green Trophy!" :acclaim:

Her Response: Oh for crying out loud...

These are the 2013 results, but look at all of the names at the top. Almost a repeat of this years except for the name on top. :tonofbricks:

2013-Final-Rankings.gif

The most impressive part for me is how much better we as a community have gotten at guessing the grades that CGC will give a comic. I scored 2 points more this year than last and went from 7th place to 13th. And almost everyone did better this year. From 2 to 8 points for the leaders.

These are the 2013 results, but look at all of the names at the top. Almost a repeat of this years except for the name on top. :tonofbricks:

img]

The most impressive part for me is how much better we as a community have gotten at guessing the grades that CGC will give a comic. I scored 2 points more this year than last and went from 7th place to 13th. And almost everyone did better this year. From 2 to 8 points for the leaders.

Ummmmmm speak for yourself. I went for 52nd to 97th. :baiting:lol