• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A second copy of CGC 9.0 Action Comics #1 on the census (7/22/14)

1,507 posts in this topic

ive heard from reputable sources that Jerry Seinfeld will be the winner of this book.

jerry wants the book.

the dentist will not sell his copy so this is the best available copy.

it blows the other 9.0 away

this 9.0 looks 9.2 and the colors are so strong and fresh and of course the white pages

jerry is worth over $600 million so 3-5 mill is pocket change for him

So using the same logic, why didn't he buy the other 9.0 when it was the only 9.0 and, at the time it came up for sale, the best available copy? He couldn't have known at that time that the first 9.0 would be "blown" away by this copy.

(thumbs u

Well, my initial $1,000,000 tracking bid was instantly outbid

I wonder how two different people were able to bid exactly $1,000,000 three seconds apart.

I had said that I think it'd go between $ 3.5-3.7M in my earlier post. To be bit pinpoint on what number it'd end when auction close.

I call $ 3,557,579 my best guess

Maybe we should have the CGC forums "No-Prize" for fun? lol

Well $1.6 million and counting. People aren't GAtor isn't wasting any time. Nevermind. I can almost see 2 colossal undefeatable bids coming in at once for something ridiculous like $5m and then bam, final price get ridden to the end for the whole time. That would just be kinda boring.

I bid 1.5 and figured 1.6 would get me in the lead for a minute. Guess not lol

It looks like nothing is gonna stop that other guy from holding the lead at least for a while. y***i is determined!

Definitely in it for the long run ...