• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BAM! TOASTY SDCC 2014 SALE - CLOSED and THANK YOU!

470 posts in this topic

I wonder which TMNT book it is. hm

BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA 1

NMish (1 copy available)

$15 raw

Limited to 500 copies with a killer cover by Adam Hughes! Written by John Carpenter himself and illustrated by Eric Powell. Make way for The Pork Chop Express! By the way, the print run on this was horrible with a lot of damaged books. I went through two boxes to pull this one copy.

bigtrouble.jpg

BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA 1

NMish (1 copy available)

$15 raw

Limited to 500 copies with a killer cover by Adam Hughes! Written by John Carpenter himself and illustrated by Eric Powell. Make way for The Pork Chop Express! By the way, the print run on this was horrible with a lot of damaged books. I went through two boxes to pull this one copy.

bigtrouble.jpg

:takeit:

had to get something from this thread!

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES 1 - cover A

NM+ (4 copies available)

$95 CGC SS 9.8

This book reprints TMNT 1 and I will need to have all SS orders for this book in no later than tonight by 7PM(PST).

Link to BIG pic of book showing wraparound cover.

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES 1 - cover A

NM+ (4 copies available)

$95 CGC SS 9.8

This book reprints TMNT 1 and I will need to have all SS orders for this book in no later than tonight by 7PM(PST).

Link to BIG pic of book showing wraparound cover.

I'll take one.