• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BAM! TOASTY SDCC 2014 SALE - CLOSED and THANK YOU!

470 posts in this topic

Toast, will you be getting any copies of Low#1 or Supreme Rose #1?

If so, please let me know. I'd like x2 of ea.

Not sure of he can get any more low

But he already sold a few

Seems like that's the book to get this year

HARLEY QUINN INVADES COMIC CON 1 – SDCC Exclusive wrap around cover

(4 copies available) 1 left ***I will have more copies tomorrow***

$18 NM+ or better / $60 CGC 9.8 Fast track / CGC SS 9.8 available – see below for details

hqinvades1.jpg

Signature opportunity available: Amanda Connors and Jimmy Palmiotti sigs are available and all SS requests for this book must be in no later than July 24th at 5PM (PST). Sorry, I can’t make any exceptions on that deadline. Books with one sig are $75, two sigs $90.

:takeit: raw x1 please if available

I appreciate all the requests, and no more posting requests in this thread. PM me, please. Also, I cannot guarantee any request and will do what I can for you. Thank you. :foryou:

EDIT: Seriously, there are a few people being pests.

HACKTIVIST Exclusive SDCC hardcover

(1 available)

$45

This harcover collection of HACKTIVIST comes with a tip in bookplate signed by series creator and actress Alyssa Milano.

hacktivist.jpg

HARLEY QUINN INVADES COMIC CON 1 – SDCC Exclusive Sketch Cover

(5 3 copies available)

$18 NM+ or better / $60 CGC 9.8 Fast track / CGC SS 9.8 available – see below for details

hqsketchcover.jpg

You sketch cover lovers, here you go! Signature opportunity available: Amanda Connors and Jimmy Palmiotti sigs are available and all SS requests for this book must be in no later than July 24th at 3PM (PST). Sorry, I can’t make any exceptions on that deadline. Books with one sig are $75, two sigs $90.

EDIT: Stock photo it hard to see, sorry about that. That shows the entire cover, front and back.

:takeit: raw x2 (if available)

hqinvades1.jpg

Signature opportunity available: Amanda Connors and Jimmy Palmiotti sigs are available and all SS requests for this book must be in no later than July 24th at 5PM (PST). Sorry, I can’t make any exceptions on that deadline. Books with one sig are $75, two sigs $90.

:takeit: $60 CGC 9.8 x1 (if available)

HACKTIVIST Exclusive SDCC hardcover

(1 available)

$45

This harcover collection of HACKTIVIST comes with a tip in bookplate signed by series creator and actress Alyssa Milano.

hacktivist.jpg

:takeit:

:takeit:

1 raw of each, if still available.

NAILBITER 3

HARLEY QUINN INVADES COMIC CON 1 – SDCC Exclusive Sketch Cover

THE WOODS 1

NM+ (4 copies available)

$19 raw

Mysterious mass disappearance of people who wind up in some primordial wilderness. Limited to 500 copies.

thewoods1.jpg

:takeit: x1

Please add to my pile - thanks!

Everyone who posted here is covered so far for the following books:

Walking Dead 129

Manifest Destiny 8

Tech Jacket

Batman 32

Harley Quinn Invades

Harley Quinn sketch cover

Grayson 1

Chew, Nailbiter, and Low are on a first come basis.

I will have more books shortly and will update quantities as I get them. Thanks!

hqinvades1.jpg

:takeit: raw please