• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awax SDCC 2014 Nightly Report w/ pictures

229 posts in this topic

A few more things tonight :

The Archie booth.... I was looking forward to the After Life With Archie #666 Sabrina cover ..

:sorry:

The didn't get them in yet. I cursed at the guy ( I told him sorry, I wasn't mean when I said it )

And picked up this kinda of lame exclusive.. Only because it's the same picture as the regular book.

9a4f4b1236ec8384769ee2e1cea2b4d8_zps07217c47.jpg

:wishluck: ill get some of the Sabrina's tomorrow

The death of archie exclusive was a trade sized book. I still might get one, but I was mad at them all lol

The skyline behind this nice lady is where my Condo is. That is why I picked this up :shy:

78c0453feba813323701213a4893173f_zps28fbbaf9.jpg

They still had some of the nude variants. Those don't sell like they use to. They are something like $100 also. :insane:

Artist ally area wasn't too packed.

6d9910873914d190410f56ec77d4a5d3_zps052de5dc.jpg

J. Scott Campbell was there.. The line was reasonable... Adam Hughs had two people there. I think Alex Ross was signing things. There was a lot of activity by his booth. I'll try toget more pictures of that area in the coming days.

Last picture of the night.

I <3 this movie.

When I was a kid, I remember seeing the commercial to this in prime time on TV during like the Love Boat or something like that. They showed the dude with the pigs head and the chainsaw.

Unbelievable.

aae962c80522c3fbbf0982770d01bee3_zps90367c85.jpg

To this day I get a smile on my face thinking about it. And now I have it in beautiful Blu Ray

:whee::whee::whee:

My favorite so far.

b7654cc018c7d2fa7bd00c134cd6c8f8_zps52fc34c3.jpg

I took a picture next to my iphone so you can see the size.

I just bought one off of eBay. I got raped I know on it but man I couldn't pass up the chance. Yes, I'm going to take that bad boy out and display it. Is that stupid? Probably. :insane: