• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sample of [!@#%^&^] I receive for protecting people

60 posts in this topic

im posting just this once in regards to this thread:

rickdogg,

it sounds like your taking food off of the man's table which is not cool. if your unhappy with nochips grading, express it once and leave it at that.

nochips,

it sounds like rickdogg is what you call a "mint freak", i can see your anger at his posting saying you sell overgraded [!@#%^&^]. but calling him a "kid" and making assumptions about his private life is wrong and uncredible, not to mention coming down to his "kid" level.

what im saying is that you two guys are both wrong in handling of this matter and should move on. remember, you can't please all the people all the time and nobody is perfect.

supapimp

Ricky, I am not surprised to see you posted this on the forum. When I suggested you switched the books, which others have and continue to do, I NEVER posted it on the forum. I discussed it in private with Greg, who's your friend. I didn't know you nor had I had any contacts with you.

So what you are saying is that you slandered me behind my back since you are a coward? Just in case your memory needs to be refreshed, I contacted you immediately after hearing of your gossip w/o any anger. I told you that if you ever had a problem with me, all you had to do was let me know your thoughts and that I could take it like a man and that was that.

The way you have taken this to the forum, and adding my name to your profile list is quite immature. I have filed a complaint with the Forum, let's see what happens from there.

Overgraded books on ebay are the norm. All of us here have experienced this at one point or another. You even talk a lot of smack on your "me" page in which you claim that you return more than 1/2 of the books you buy on ebay. Why is it okay for you to practice this, but it is not okay for others to do so? Hypocritical don't you think? I have received many overgraded books, but have I ever posted their names on here like I did yours? No, because they were stand up guys who returned my money and weren't dickheads about the situation like you.

I am glad to see all the posts you are receiving from the forum, most if not all of them are pretty honest people. No one is on my side? I have a few emails from people who are. They don't feel you are as sincere as you claim to be.They think you are a big windbag.

I didn't know that having someone on your side is sooooo important. Sure, I agree that some people think that I am a windbag, but name a person that is liked by everyone. It is impossible because everyone has their own unique tastes and are not going to like everyone they run into. That's life. The issue here is your overgrading and not a popularity contest.

I contacted you in private to discuss the matter. You are to young to know that what you are doing is illegal. If you are dissatisfied with a purchase the forum is the place to discuss it. Your constant posts and that littlel smart [!@#%^&^] comment on your profile, not to mention the old link to my ebay auctions is crossing the line. As I said your just to young to know that.

You contacted me to discuss the matter?!?!?! Please don't try to make yourself sound like an angelic diplomat because you are not. What does age got to do with this? You're 40 years old and can't even grade or even keep your composure when someone returns a friggin' comic book to you. Like I said above, I am giving you [!@#%^&^] because you are the #1 seller on ebay and should be honored that your name is mentioned in my profile.

I will not sit by and let you slander my name over some returned books. I did not rip you off, or cheat you, you never mention the books you kept, except to say that he was doing me a favor keeping them!

This is not slander. It is my opinion that you overgraded the books you sold to me. SLANDER is what you said about me! Stating an opinion is one thing, but making a statement about me switching books on you is in fact slander, so get off your freakin' high horse. For your information Stuart, YES! I was trying to be polite by keeping a few of the books even though they were overgraded...trust me if these were anywhere near what you advertised them as being they would have been in my last submission to CGC, but guess what? They are sitting in my longbox collecting dust with all of the other overgraded junk I have received on ebay.

Ricky does nothing for anyone but himself, he won't keep anything he doesn't want. I know that for fact. oOn the first sale he spent 6.00 to return 9.99 book. How smart is that. I got the book back and didn't know why? He must have opened it at the PO and sent it right back. Would you return a 9.99 book, without emailing the seller and then pay 6.00 to ship it back??? I am getting 9.4 and 9.6 grades from CGC from the file copies he bought and returned. I am not making those grades up.This happened months ago, I sold them on ebay.

WOW Stuart! You are full of surprises. If you have ever read anything here on these boards, painting a picture of me being a selfish [!@#%^&^] is the last thing you would want to do. I emailed you to let you know I was going to make the return. Look at greg's post above and this confirms this, so don't try to lie again! I sent the book back via Priority because I did not want your book to receive more damage than it already had! Now that is selfish folks!

You openly admitted to greg that the Marvel Team-up #29 I returned to you was a VF and that it was damaged. You even slandered me again stating that I damaged it! Please don't try to lie again by stating that you sent in the Marvel Spotlights I returned to you, because I know you're full of it. You had some CGC'd before selling those raw POS's to me. Assuming that your story is even true the Spotlights were returned to you on January 2, 2003. You mean to tell me that CGC is all of a sudden on record pace on economy submissions? According to their site, they are shipping off books received on 11/25/02 so give me a freakin' break. Submitting these via the Standard tier is hardly feasible and since you believe I was stupid for paying $6 postage for a $10 book is dumb, it wouldn't make sense for you to send these Marvel Spotlights in via Standard so don't give me that BS.

I have over 1500 sales on ebay. Can all those people be wrong. Some of you have bought from me in the past, which one of you returned 90% of the books you won Claiming the were F/VF and VF minuses? I may be getting older, but I am not missing the grades like that.

I commend you for your great feedback, but let me ask you this. Is feedback always true? We all know that some of it is a bunch of crock. I mean come on, look at the feedback I gave you. The follow-ups I gave you are more on par with what I think of you and your books. You should thank greg for even knowing him because I would have gladly shoved 4 negatives up your [!@#%^&^] you ungrateful piece of [!@#%^&^].

Regardless of what Ricky says, and remember it's his side of the story you are hearing, I am not ripping anyone off.

I have plenty of things I can say about his emails to me and how he handled this situation. I will keep them private for now. You may all like him and that's your choice, but I don't. He's what we call a crybaby. He has nothing better to do than slander my good name. One bad sale to a guy like Ricky will not be the end of my world. If you want to stay away from my auctions that's fine. Read my feedback and decide if what Ricky says is true. He's one crybaby buyer who got a refund.

Here comes Stuart the god of holiness! Please post all of the emails we swapped. I beg you please do it! First you are not here to rip anyone, but then you call me a crybaby? Another hypocritical statement from the holy powerseller himself!

I believe I have proven my point and thank you for making statements on this matter. I love ripping people like you and have proven that your "facts" are all lies. Give me your address again, I'll make sure and buy you an overstreet grading guide for christmas sweety!

The ball is in your court. Lets see what other lies you can make up to weasel your way out of this one. grin.gif

Stop the Insantity and move on...there are more important things to deal with in life then how someone does or does not grade books and who said what to whom.

Can't We all Just Get Along... tongue.gif

Peace My Fellow Forum Friends.. grin.gif

RickyD is a crybaby whiney baby buyer and slanderer!

But the HepKitty loves you!!!

Ricky Ricky Ricky can't you see......

Somehow your words, they hypnotize me....

Now I just love your Jazzy ways....

RickyD my love is here to stay.....

And as for the tough guy comic dealer, here is another person you will never make a cent off of!

Stuart is my new homie! I just bought a NM+ 9.6 Thor # 234 CGC Graded from Nochips thanks to this thread.

I paid on 2/17 (day after I won) and received it earlier today 2/20 (would have probably come earlier but they did not deliver mail on Tuesday here due to snow). It was packed safely and arrived in condition described. I still think I got a SWEEET deal!

I left feedback for nochips:

Praise : Wonderful intelligent seller!Top Notch,fast ship,A+ Class Act!Thanks again!:)

And Stuart left me feedback as well. I think based on this deal I'll buy again from nochips.

and thanks again, Ricky for introducing me to nochips tongue.gif

tongue.gif Considering how much business he lost...sweet deal! I've heard from other people that he was spamming them to bid smirk.gif Hey if you like dealing with scum more power to you wink.gif

Here is a sample of how well his auctions are doing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2159232343&category=35761

I guess he didn't like the end price and closed it with 2 minutes left! doh!smirk.gif

Hey what happened to him anyways? Had no response to my rip on him? confused.gif What happened to his infamous "me" page? blush.gif

What's up with board members endings auction early when other board members are the high bidders??? mad.gif This is the second time today I've read a post where this has happened...

Unless your computers talk, this is not about allegations of slander.

Libel is the word you are looking for.

Pedants unite! (And what if our computers really DO talk? Have you used the AIM chatroom thing where it speaks whatever everyone is typing? Creeeeepy.)