• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Japanese Digest Comics 14 Book Lot - Price Reduced Even More

8 posts in this topic

Not sure if there is any interest or really how to value these. Some boardies have confirmed they are from Japan. They vary in age (although I have idea as their exact age - can't read Japanese). But I can see the price in yen is different and lower on the ones that appear older.

They also vary in grade. I'd average of VG. One issue has a 1/4 of its cover torn off, Small corner peice off another one. Two others have detached covers (one of which has heavy tape on spine). All interior pages appear to be present but I cannot confirm for certain. Mostly b/w interior pages but some monochrome pages and color pages are present in most issues.

They measure roughly the size of a regular comic but they are much thicker with lots of pages.

No probies/HOSers, of course. Payment via PP within 2 days. They will be well packed and shipped quickly. If you need more pics and/or scans, just let me know. First :takeit: in the thread or via PM based on timestamp wins. If the lot goes on hold, that means it is off the market at that time.

Pics below in next post- sorry for some fuzziness - again if you need more pics let me know.

Selling them as a lot as is - 14 total books. I'll try $35 ($2.50/book) which includes shipment via media mail in the US (no interior ads that I can tell so I think media mail is a legitimate service for these). Shoot me offers via PM as I have no clue how to price these. I will ship internationally but shipping then is on the buyer and these are heavy and I suspect would be cost-prohibitive but we can discuss if there is interest.

:news: Price Reduced $21 ($1.50/book) $15 for the lot shipped in the US.

Tele, if you’re sure they’re japanese why don’t you find some japanese comics and animation board and see if they have a market section? They might even be helpful to identify them. Some even look old, who knows? (Keep in mind that the "Golden Age" equivalent for japanese comics actually starts after World War Two).