• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is Frank Miller ill?

64 posts in this topic

OMG!!! FRANK MILLER IN YOUR FACE!!!!!

Fixed by resizing it for easy viewing but put the full size in a spoiler. Even the underside of his hat looks ill.

OMG!!! FRANK MILLER IN YOUR FACE!!!!!

Fixed by resizing it for easy viewing but put the full size in a spoiler. Even the underside of his hat looks ill.

It looked like he was coming in for a big smooch.

Back off, gramps! :eek:

PS. Kids, this is what alcohol, in excessive quantity, does to you.

Might be a wig and fake facial hair for the poster. He is definitely bald under that hat but not in a way that allows me to believe that he is shaving his head. Blow up that pic and you will there is no indication of any hair growing there.

The google article is from 2012 and cites health and dependency issues. Perhaps he is suffering from an ailment that requires a treatment that may be responsible for such a gaunt and sickly appearance. Treatment for certain ailments may also explain some of his behavior.

This would be a shame. The funnybook industry has lost enough royalty in the last few years.

Whoa

Full Size in Spoiler

frank-miller-comic-con-sin-city-2.jpg

frank-miller-comic-con-sin-city-2.jpg

The first time I saw this I thought ''Oh god he's going through chemotherapy'' But then I saw the full size pic and noticed he's just very shaved.

Sad to see
Why?

Not trying to validate some of the statements that he made. However, if he has been undergoing some type of radical treatment for something that ails him it might explain some of that behavior.

In Brooklyn around the Williamsburg area, it is hard NOT to know someone who has developed some type of strange degenerative disease. The whispered tales blame the old checkered gas tanks that were near Kingsland Blvd (for the Boardies that know the area).

There was no reason that some of the people I know developed cancers or bone diseases at the age and types that they did. Anyway, I remember that a current friend of mine would refer some of her peculiar behavior to what she called, 'Chemo Brain.'

http://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatmentsandsideeffects/physicalsideeffects/chemotherapyeffects/chemo-brain

She would sometimes act or say things that were outside of her normal behavior.

It would be sad to see if only his behavior could was the cause of things that were outside of his control.

The first time I saw this I thought ''Oh god he's going through chemotherapy'' But then I saw the full size pic and noticed he's just very shaved.

What man shaves his eye brows ? (shrug)

If he was going through Chemo he would have no hair, he still has facial whiskers.

If he was going through Chemo he would have no hair, he still has facial whiskers.
Incorrect.

Incorrect.
There is a friend of mine who's 2 yr old is going through chemo and her hair has mostly fallen out but there is some wispy strands remaining plus here eyebrows are still there.