• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin Ponsor (JPo) Sketch Opp - LIMITED to 10 Spots

1 post in this topic

Justin Ponsor will be accepting a total of 10 sketch requests. Although Justin is mostly known for his colors over other artists, Justin himself is an amazing artist.

These will all be home commissions and all blanks will be dropped off this weekend at Tampa Bay Comic Con. Due to this I will need to recieve payment ASAP and will make every effort to make "almost" every blank produced by Marvel or DC available for this opp

Please note due to work commitments from Marvel this opp may take a little longer than usual (as much at 6-8months). Also Justin is not taking commissions to color other artists as part of this opp.

REQUESTS ARE BEING ACCEPTED NOW UNTIL WEDNESDAY NIGHT, or sooner if it fills up.

Sketch Options-

Single Figure B&W - $200

+Fast track - ($10)

Single Figure COLOR - $275

+Fast track - ($10)

Price includes

BLANK w/Top Loader

shipping to CGC

Grading and invoice fees

and return domestic shipping

For those who have their OWN CGC account and would like to have the book placed on their account, please contact me after you post a for dealer rate.

Payments accepted in Check/MO or Paypal. NO PERSONAL PAYPAL PAYMENTS ACCEPTED! All paypal payments must include an extra 4% to cover fees. My paypal address is Par2ch@yahoo.com.

Here are 2 examples of sketches Justin did for me at Florida SuperCon

Image30_zps9f9d77ac.jpg

20140706_161505_zpsabaszlrv.jpg