• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2014 EXCLUSIVE HASBRO MAGIC 2015: THE GATHERING CARDS & GARRUK'S AXE

4 posts in this topic

I currently have an Ebay auction for the 2014 San Diego Comic Con exclusive NERF Magic Garruk’s Axe. This also includes a Magic card set that comes with six limited-edition alternate-art Planeswalkers cards illustrated by comic-book artist Jae Lee. Cards included in this exclusive set are Garruk, Apex Predator, Ajani Steadfast, Jace, the Living Guildpact, Liliana Vess, Chandra Pyromaster, and Nissa, Worldwaker. Everything is still sealed in the original box and the box is autographed by Jae Lee. Please feel free to email me will any questions and I have a few different SDCC exclusives that I will list in the next day or two . Thanks

Chris

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SDCC-2014-EXCLUSIVE-HASBRO-MAGIC-2015-THE-GATHERING-CARDS-GARRUKS-AXE-/231293481111?pt=Trading_Card_Games_US&hash=item35da2a7097

148909.jpg.58a3a5c3c6b74c5fe195d9c89d6b17dd.jpg