• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Room Poster

37 posts in this topic

So I've been setting up a comic room, and buying some posters/wall art for it. I recently picked up an Alex Ross poster of A Crisis on Infinite Earths...seen below...as it's on of my favourite story lines. It's a huge poster at 5' x 2' so it is quite eye catching to say the least.

coie_poster1a.jpg

My girlfriend who puts up with my hobby laughed her off saying just when she thought I couldn't get anything tackier than the 1:1 superman bust from sideshow, I outdid myself. I realize it's whether I like it or not that counts, but I'm curious what the eclectic group of board members I now consider friends think.

Also, do you have any pieces of art/statues/pictures you love and your significant other was not impressed with. If so, post em.

So I've been setting up a comic room, and buying some posters/wall art for it. I recently picked up an Alex Ross poster of A Crisis on Infinite Earths...seen below...as it's on of my favourite story lines. It's a huge poster at 5' x 2' so it is quite eye catching to say the least.

coie_poster1a.jpg

My girlfriend who puts up with my hobby laughed her off saying just when she thought I couldn't get anything tackier than the 1:1 superman bust from sideshow, I outdid myself. I realize it's whether I like it or not that counts, but I'm curious what the eclectic group of board members I now consider friends think.

Also, do you have any pieces of art/statues/pictures you love and your significant other was not impressed with. If so, post em.

I won one of these back in the 90's.....

toys-r-us-large-falcon.jpg

6 feet by 5 feet by 2 feet.

ranchoobiwan_IMG_4481.jpg

The wife loved that one.

coie_poster1a.jpg

The wife loved that one.

I want one!

lol

This makes me feel good. My wife pretty much thinks everything I have hung up is tacky, which includes everything in my CAF. So at least I'm not alone.

coie_poster1a.jpg

I hate to pick nits, but isn't that a George Perez drawn poster with Ross's painting over it?

How cool is my wife? This bad boy is hanging up in our bedroom.

IMG_0100.jpg

coie_poster1a.jpg

The wife loved that one.

Damn, thats big! Probably big enough for you and sean to ride in together.

coie_poster1a.jpg

My girlfriend who puts up with my hobby laughed her off saying just when she thought I couldn't get anything tackier than the 1:1 superman bust from sideshow, I outdid myself.

ao3jr.jpg

coie_poster1a.jpg

My girlfriend who puts up with my hobby laughed her off saying just when she thought I couldn't get anything tackier than the 1:1 superman bust from sideshow, I outdid myself.

ao3hm.jpg

lol

coie_poster1a.jpg

I hate to pick nits, but isn't that a George Perez drawn poster with Ross's painting over it?

How cool is my wife? This bad boy is hanging up in our bedroom.

IMG_0100.jpg

Your nits are probably correct. I wasn't sure if it was Perez or Ross to be honest.

That picture is Awesome! Wtg wifey!

coie_poster1a.jpg

ao3jr.jpg

Thanks Harry!