• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adjective-Defying High Grade Silver & Bronze - Recap on pg. 52

554 posts in this topic

Wow. Seriously. Just Wow.

Posting up your Spidey collection next? :wishluck:

Thanks! Spideys are staying with me. I think I'd rather give up a lung or kidney.

I figured! Not that I could afford any of your SA Spideys anyway. Good luck with the sale of these nice Hulk books!

Quick question cause I'm not knowledgeable in any Hulk book really, but did they not give credit to the writer of most of the hulk books? Or is it just not known? Cause alot of these CGC cases just say Cover and art by Blank. Nothing about story by ____. Just curious. Also Super awesome flipping books!

-Kystix

Quick question cause I'm not knowledgeable in any Hulk book really, but did they not give credit to the writer of most of the hulk books? Or is it just not known? Cause alot of these CGC cases just say Cover and art by Blank. Nothing about story by ____. Just curious. Also Super awesome flipping books!

-Kystix

CGC became more generous with the writer and artist information after they switched to the new labels. I have some new label books coming up and the writer is usually noted on the labels.