• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK, let's see your favorite breas...uh... "headlights" covers

200 posts in this topic

Don't be shy, you know we all like 'em. Funny how sexy a few lines drawn a certain way with a little color splashed on can be. So let's see 'em, your favorite covers accentuating breasts, cleavage, HEADLIGHTS!!!! But let's keep it clean, we don't wanna get kicked outta' here. There are so many to choose from. Here's one of my recent favorites. It would be cool to see some of your older favorites too.

670148-Hooters.jpg

670148-Hooters.jpg.d613c0ff181b6bc2d63a462aa7114012.jpg

OK thanks, I'm not a GA collector so I never even check that forum. Looks like some cool books listed already.

Sid - you really should start looking there. Many of the GA books have covers far more outrageous and far more out there than any other age. We are talking some real insaneo books!

Here's another Modern favorite of mine. I bet most of you haven't seen this one. Hard to beat Balent for a good "headlights" cover. Looks like this one has some kind of Janet Jackson contraption going on.

670214-Balent.jpg

670214-Balent.jpg.2ea60b8ff600c890f398b8eb186b1bd8.jpg

mad.gif NO BALENT ALLOWED! mad.gif

We don't want this thread getting pulled! sumo.gif

devil.gif

No nudity on that one, it is a form-fitting nipple guard available in several stylish colors.

That's the "Maximum" nipple guard, thank you very much! makepoint.gif