• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which San Antonio comic con should I attend?

12 posts in this topic

There are two comic conventions coming up soon in San Antonio. I have been to neither, and will only be attending one this year. Can anyone who has been to either or both recommend one over the other? I am mostly interested in visiting dealer booths for back issues.

Wizard World San Antonio - Aug 1-3

Alamo City Comic Con - Sep 26-28

Alamo City should be way better than Wizard World. Apple puts on a good and there should be a nice mix of dealers in the room. We are going to be there as well as bubbagump, funnybooks, weirdpaper and black cat comics, all from the boards. I think mrbedrock could be making an appearance as well.

Alamo City should be way better than Wizard World. Apple puts on a good and there should be a nice mix of dealers in the room. We are going to be there as well as bubbagump, funnybooks, weirdpaper and black cat comics, all from the boards. I think mrbedrock could be making an appearance as well.

All excellent reasons in Alamo's favor. My brother and I had been thinking about heading down for WW, then decided against it, and now we're considering a trip for Alamo.

If someone is going to Alamo and can help me get something inked by Sam de la Rosa I'd see about making it worth your while

I can help u with this

I will also be set up at the show.

(thumbs u