• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And Then Emily Was Gone

15 posts in this topic

Anyone get a sneak peek of this book yet? When associated with the likes of Johnny The Homicidal Maniac I get very interested. Available in 3 covers, one being limited to 250 printed and done none other than Larry Doherty as the first ever LARIANT!

The book is rock solid alternative/ horror crowd material

AND THEN EMILY WAS GONE #1 (OF 5) (MR)

COMIXTRIBE

(W) John Lees (A) Iain Laurie (CA) Iain Laurie, Riley Rossmo

Greg Hellinger is a man who sees monsters. A former detective driven to the brink of madness by terrifying apparitions, he is tasked with finding a missing girl named Emily. Hellinger's search takes him to a remote community in the Scottish Orkney Islands, where strange and terrifying things are happening. Features a variant cover by artist Riley Rossmo (Bedlam, Drumheller).

The cover I drew is devoid of any positive artistic characteristics.

It's f(^#@%& ugly...

Just under 3k copies were printed. 2,300 ordered by Diamond.

Three covers: A & B & my shop variant ltd to 250.

Tyler James attends my shops weekly drink & draw.

He asked me if I was interested in doing a cover:

Here's the process:

Nx4MQJY.jpg

That's really cool Larry, thanks for sharing. I am a fan of comix tribe. I really liked Epic #1 by them. The tiny print run is also a collectors bonus, I hope more people ask for Comix Tribe books to get ordered. They really do produce high quality books.

I really liked the Red Ten series from Comix Tribe but the constant delays made it impossible for me to keep up with it, it's a shame because it was a cool concept

I just picked up the Volume One TPB to get me back up to speed. Still think it's a great story but they need to ship.