• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thanks!

74 posts in this topic

:winnah: x 2!

Many thanks. :)

Marvel Premiere 3, 7.0 - 7.5, $15

:takeit:

Strange Tales 181, 9.0, Upper left corner needs a press and will be a sharp copy.

Free to next purchase AND who claims it. You must claim it to get it. Otherwise, someone can purchase after you and claim it.

:takeit:

I'll take warlock 10, supernatural thrillers 2 amd will claim Monster of frankenstein.

quote=DavidTheDavid]Monster of Frankenstein 2, 8.5-9.0. Free to whomever next makes a purchase AND claims the book. You must claim the book to receive it; else another buyer can make a purchase after yours and claim the book.

IQ6J8a1l.jpg

I'll take warlock 10, supernatural thrillers 2 amd will claim Monster of frankenstein.

quote=DavidTheDavid]Monster of Frankenstein 2, 8.5-9.0. Free to whomever next makes a purchase AND claims the book. You must claim the book to receive it; else another buyer can make a purchase after yours and claim the book.

:winnah:

All yours! Thanks! (worship)

(Both Supernatural Thriller 2's on hold until MPS clarifies which he's after)

I've got to say I'm amazed those early Strange Tales are still there...

I know, I know!

Somebody needs to take home a pretty pretty. :baiting:

10% off all slabs and books, OTHER THAN the two Strange Tales. (thumbs u

This deal still in play as stated for books prior to this post.

New books on their way.