• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

19 posts in this topic

All books are in-hand and ready to go.

Sale guidelines, to mitigate the drama…

- No HOS – your offers will be deleted, and if found your shills will be exposed publicly.

- No Probation List members – go make your old deals right.

- Posting this guy :takeit: in the public thread or by PM gets it. Time stamp will be the final determination there. I will not accept a conditional :takeit: as this just muddies the waters. If you have doubts, ask about them first. An unconditional :takeit: in the public thread or by PM will negate any and all ongoing or pending negotiations. Please be clear as to which book you are claiming.

- Payment by Paypal preferred, check or money order acceptable. Check requires up to two weeks to clear. No discounts for Paypal, money order, gold ingots, etc.

- Shipping by USPS Priority Mail Box. I am happy to combine shipping; in most cases two or three can ship for about the same price as one. I will not accept the risk of sending a slab in a padded envelope. Boxes only. I will ship within two days of payment by Paypal or money order and two weeks for payment by check. From experience, shipping will start at $13. I will charge actual shipping rounded up to the nearest dollar. If you buy one book, shipping is $13. If you buy more than one book, I will pack them up and take them to the post office to see what the price will be and send you an invoice. Sorry, I don’t own my own postal scale. If this sale works well, maybe I’ll buy one.

- I’m willing to ship internationally, with the following stipulations: I’m not responsible for your import duties, tariffs, fees, bribes to local villagers, etc. I’m not responsible for how long it takes for the boat to get there. I will send it out USPS Priority, but from there it’s up to them. If you claim an item, you are agreeing to the cost of shipping. I will take the package to the post office, verify the shipping charge, and let you know so you pay no more than you have to. I will not falsify the customs documents to lower the value of the item or call it “gift” or whatever.

- All books are CGC graded, so even though the pictures aren’t the best you should have a pretty good idea of what the book looks like. I can email higher resolution photos.

- 100% satisfaction guaranteed on all books. All books are CGC graded in good slabs and will be securely packed, so I have no problems with taking them back in their current condition. I will refund your original purchase price and shipping both ways.

- :news: I will also try something I’ve never seen on the boards: a military discount! If you are currently Active, Guard, or Reserve, and I can verify that through a .mil email account I will take 10% off the slab price. PM me and I will give you my .mil address if you want. Current Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines, and Coast Guardsmen only are eligible, no contractors or government civilians please. :news:

I hope you see something you like! I'll update this post as things progress.

Currently listing:

Adventures of Superman #500 (platinum variant) 9.0

Darkhawk #1 9.8

Captain America #1 9.6

Walking Dead #30 9.4

Star Wars #55 9.4

X-Factor #24 7.5

Quite possibly the most well written and informative "1st sale's thread" guidelines and stipulations I've ever seen on this board.

Bravo to you sir. :applause:

Great books and GLWTS !

xxx ooo

Rupp

Quite possibly the most well written and informative "1st sale's thread" guidelines and stipulations I've ever seen on this board.

Bravo to you sir. :applause:

Great books and GLWTS !

xxx ooo

Rupp

Thanks! I'm pretty conscientious and hope that people take confidence from my attention to detail.