• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sales closed, all remaining slabs now on eBay

3 posts in this topic

Welcome to my first sales thread! It’s time to raise money for some upcoming cons…

All books are in-hand and ready to go.

I only have one book for the Golden Age section; the rest are in Copper/Modern: My Copper/Modern sales thread

I link it here only because I offer combined shipping for all books, and lots of people have varied interests.

Sale guidelines…

- No HOS – your offers will be deleted, and if found your shills will be exposed publicly.

- No Probation List members – go make your old deals right.

- Posting this guy :takeit: in the public thread or by PM gets it. Time stamp will be the final determination there. I will accept a conditional :takeit: for specific questions that are somehow unanswered. Please be clear as to which book you are claiming.

- Payment by Paypal preferred, check or money order acceptable. Check requires up to two weeks to clear. No discounts for Paypal, money order, gold ingots, etc.

- Shipping by USPS Priority Mail Box. I am happy to combine shipping; in most cases two or three can ship for about the same price as one. I will not accept the risk of sending a slab in a padded envelope. Boxes only. I will ship within two days of payment by Paypal or money order and two weeks for payment by check. From experience, shipping will start at $13. I will charge actual shipping rounded up to the nearest dollar. If you buy one book, shipping is $13. If you buy more than one book, I will pack them up and take them to the post office to see what the price will be and send you an invoice. Sorry, I don’t own my own postal scale. If this sale works well, maybe I’ll buy one.

- I’m willing to ship internationally, with the following stipulations: I’m not responsible for your import duties, tariffs, fees, bribes to local villagers, etc. I’m not responsible for how long it takes for the boat to get there. I will send it out USPS Priority, but from there it’s up to them. If you claim an item, you are agreeing to the cost of shipping. I will take the package to the post office, verify the shipping charge, and let you know so you pay no more than you have to. I will not falsify the customs documents to lower the value of the item or call it “gift” or whatever.

- All books are CGC graded, so even though the pictures aren’t the best you should have a pretty good idea of what the book looks like. I can email higher resolution photos.

- 100% satisfaction guaranteed on all books. All books are CGC graded in good slabs and will be securely packed, so I have no problems with taking them back in their current condition. I will refund your original purchase price and shipping both ways.

Four Color 228 CGC 2.5 Cream to Off-white pages $75 $65

One of my own submissions; this book has never been pressed. Doubt a press would help; it’s pretty beat up, but it’s complete and more than 65 years old. Only six of these have ever been graded.

FourColor228.jpg

Links to large photos:

front:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i218/wardevil0/2014-07-29162907.jpg

back:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i218/wardevil0/2014-07-29162920.jpg