• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

851 posts in this topic

I don't think so, since the tape used on the books I have is thick red plastic tape. I think he mostly used a lightish brown paper tape

Would have been neat.I though I had seen red tape on some of his.Sorry to sidetracked,glwts!!

I don't think so, since the tape used on the books I have is thick red plastic tape. I think he mostly used a lightish brown paper tape

Would have been neat.I though I had seen red tape on some of his.Sorry to sidetracked,glwts!!

There may have been some with red tape, but I did some research and came up with pics of the brownish taped up books

Cheers (thumbs u

Thanks, I've watched the movie more times than I can count and it's gets better every time! I've been wanting a copy of this book for a long time, but every time they show up in decent shape they seem to go for stupid money, so when I saw this I didn't hesitate!