• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

conan 9.6 info. request

1 post in this topic

Thanks Greggy

for the info.pal

while i am always hard up for more nm+ copies of ctb# 1, my sleepless nights for this time round is finally over, after seeing the scan of the copy. I have seen 2 cgc 9.6 before this, this looks better than one of them in terms of condition and not much different from a cgc 9.8 offered by that same seller. And if you all have read how much he offered, so Flying Donut has got a good deal!(1/3 less of what that seller wanted and a better copy that is not off-centered).

However, in terms of eye appeal for the cover, colors not as bright or rich when its new, i have seen nicer covers with these conditions on ebay, however the books are with major defects. Guess some sellers took satisfaction in úsing' it until its lost its mintness before selling ém off. So i would concur somewhat with mr AndrewK. that mayhaps cgc gives it so high because of its 'silver-bronze' age, but if this is graded as a modern, it would be below 8.

I have seen a vf+ non slabbed that looks like this but with a more obvious tiny dent on top left corner last dec. on ebay, also with white pgs that went for $72.