• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To grade/sell...or not to grade/sell..that is the question

142 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

So it goes without saying I know very little when it comes to comics. Although I certainly enjoy collecting all my Superman stuff, comics themselves have always been somewhat of an after thought. That being said I need your guys help.

Please take a look at my pics below and let me know if I have anything of value and therefore worth sending for grading or if they're all pretty much worthless. The Superman comics I probably wouldnt part with but if there is something else that someone needs please let me know.

Im looking for truth here so please don't take advantage of me.

109647.740.jpg

109648.740.jpg

109649.740.jpg

109650.740.jpg

109651.740.jpg

109653.740.jpg

109655.740.jpg

109656.740.jpg

again what website are you hosting these from.....and are you previewing them before you hit submit

if your useing photobucket then it's simple, tinypic or whatever kav said i'm sure some one can walk you through it. though you need to let us know so we can help

again what website are you hosting these from.....and are you previewing them before you hit submit

if your useing photobucket then it's simple, tinypic or whatever kav said i'm sure some one can walk you through it. though you need to let us know so we can help

Well, the links appear to be some website called snupps.com which seems to be some sort of Apple app website, but when I paste the links in my browser, I don't get anything, it doesn't appear to be an image. (shrug)