• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why do people do this?

82 posts in this topic

Oh Khaos, you have to learn that you can't bag me on that level because I will stoop to any level just to get back at you!

BTW, nice game by your Hocks today! tongue.gif

I just gave you 5 stars because youre so cute and cuddly Khaos....

Dung, you're making me blush! blush.gif I already gave you five stars... probably because of something you said to a certain Very Short Canadian. (And no, I'm not talking about Puck or Wolverine.................. ah, comic book humor. How ironic that it just isn't funny.) wink.gif

What's up with those super-hairy, super-short Canadians, anyway? Nah, Greggy can't be hairy. All the estrogen in his system keeps his voice high and squeaky and his face as smooth as a baby's behind....... now, his back is another story...

You should ask Greggy if his mom will save his back hair the next time she shaves it (should be soon... spring's a'comin!) and then he could knit it into a sweater for you. Hell, with his back, he could probably knit sweaters for the whole forum! laugh.gif

sheeesh man....I gave you 5 stars but it didnt help.. frown.gif ....maybe we can bother one of the coinees to bump us up a notch. As for Ablue....theres not enough 5 stars in the world to help him get out of the 1 star ghetto. wink.gif

sheeesh man....I gave you 5 stars but it didnt help.. ....maybe we can bother one of the coinees to bump us up a notch.

lol We should go trolling for stars in the coin forum. We could offer cyber-sexual favors for stars. Arch? Is hooking against your "rules"? :::rolls eyes:::