• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question on large lot of signed books

10 posts in this topic

Greetings,

I recently acquired 2 long boxes of genuine unwitnessed sig books, almost all are post '95 moderns, lots of Larry Hama, some Al Milgrom, Len Wein many, many others, lots of multiple sigs too. I am an SA guy, these were included in a larger deal. I pulled out all the Stan Lees.

Here is the question: I am taking them to a local show next weekend, and I don't want to give them away, but I want to blow them out too.

I was thinking $5 each, what do you experts think?

thanks,

TF

Raw books never carry the same value structure as graded books.. Unless you a rare signature that is recognized by industry standards.

I personall never place a value on them because, to me, they hold no value..again, that's my opinion.

Also, we aren't experts, we're just collectors, like you ;)

Ignore Adonis...he sees the world through yellow-labeled glasses. :baiting:

$5 is good for more recent creators or people that make the con circuit regularly. I'd go up to $10-15 for older books with sigs like Romita or Steranko, $20-$25 for Stan Lee. My 2c

Ignore Adonis...he sees the world through yellow-labeled glasses. :baiting:

$5 is good for more recent creators or people that make the con circuit regularly. I'd go up to $10-15 for older books with sigs like Romita or Steranko, $20-$25 for Stan Lee. My 2c

lol

Okay....they're Steranko yellow shades.