• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NECA SDCC Exclusive Figure : 2013 HTF Albino Predator & 2012 B&W Freddy Krueger

4 posts in this topic

Prices reduced one more time and open to interesting trades + cash both ways to make up any differences. Just let me know. Anything goes. (thumbs u

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

NECA : 2013 SDCC Exclusive : Albino Predator 8”

As seen in the classic fan film Dead End, the Albino Predator features more than 25 points of articulation, including ball-jointed hips and double knee joints.

Complete with exclusive albino paint and tribal deco, the Albino Predator is a one-of-a-kind and not to be missed at San Diego Comic-Con 2013! Only sold at 2013 SDCC.

This figure has become one of those missed figures from the 2013 SDCC. Where originally people were put off by the Cheeto Sherbert colored Predator but quickly realized post Con the true Uniqueness of the figure and detail in the face not seen in any other in the NECA Predator offering. Further as many may or may not know, this figure is highly reactive to UV lighting where it pops like hot lava. Pretty Cool!

Summary of ones currently Listed on eBay

Lowest : $65 + $9.50 Shipping w/ Card bends

Highest : $125 + $10.58 Shipping

Average Current BIN listings are right around $81 w/o Shipping

Average Past eBay sales are right around $75 + Shipping

Out of stock at all major online toy sites.

Mint on NM/Mint Card (in original packaging unopened). Bought and stored well & carefully never seen price stickers or a shelf.

Looking for $70 $60 $50 + $10 Priority Shipping packed well.

I have a few of these and will close the thread once all are sold. Feel free to PM me directly or :takeit: here in thread.

neca_predator_albino_package_front.jpgneca_predator_albino_package_back.jpg

neca_predator_albino_front.jpgneca_predator_albino_front_uv_1.jpg

NECA : 2012 SDCC Exclusive : Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy 7”

“Told you comic books was bad for ya!” — Freddy Krueger

Straight from Nightmare on Elm Street Dream Child comes the B&W Freddy on a skateboard. As you may remember in the film Mark Gray fought back by turning himself into a Superhero. Unfortunately in his Dreamworld Freddy turned him into a 2D piece of paper and put the shred’s on…This figure was exclusive to the 2012 SDCC and holds a special place in comic history due to that famous tagline.

- 2 currently on eBay ($101.77 & $94.99)

- 2014’s Exclusive version currently selling sold range $50-$80 with AVG. right around $65

Mint on NM/Mint Card (in original packaging unopened). Bought and stored well & carefully never seen price stickers or a shelf.

Looking for $60 $50 $45 + $10 Priority Shipping packed well.

I have a few of these and will close the thread once all are sold. Feel free to PM me directly or :takeit: here in thread.

neca_freddy_front.jpg

neca_freddy_package_front_1.jpgneca_freddy_package_back.jpg

- b :insane: unty