• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Iron Man series

25 posts in this topic

I had issues with the Jerry Garcia wannabe, mushroom abusing hippie know-it-all Yoda type that they threw in there. His very presence in the issue kept me from thoroughly enjoying my read.

In issue 3, I hope they kill off the hippie mentor - what a total dork...

Offended me, you have.

yoda.jpg

Offended me, you have.

yoda.jpg

sorry.gif Maybe I should have left it off with know-it-all mentor. Why is he so cryptic? Why didn't he reveal what he had known all along about his sutdent's futures to them? I guess he was just too high on 'shrooms to make the right judgement calls confused-smiley-013.gif

I could have been impressed a little more by issue 2. I'm curious to see if issue 3 offers more character development of this Extremis dude. I'll probably read the rest of this arc, and then base my judgement on whether to get reading it after that.

I could have been impressed a little more by issue 2. I'm curious to see if issue 3 offers more character development of this Extremis dude. I'll probably read the rest of this arc, and then base my judgement on whether to get reading it after that.

Unfortunately there won't be much left to judge as Ellis/ Granov are gone after this first arc frustrated.gif