• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

List of golden age artists still signing?

28 posts in this topic

After seeing your Air War Stories on myslabbedcomics, Jiri - it made wonder if Glanzman does anymore signings?

The Glanzman books were done through a mail-away opp that Harley Troy put together. I do not know when the last show that he did was. He is 89!!

Check out this Haunted Tank. I think he could still be working in comics!

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=8505&GSub=248

After seeing your Air War Stories on myslabbedcomics, Jiri - it made wonder if Glanzman does anymore signings?

The Glanzman books were done through a mail-away opp that Harley Troy put together. I do not know when the last show that he did was. He is 89!!

With Sean's help/guidance. So humble!

What about Murphy Anderson?

I don't think there will ever be another Murphy Anderson signing. Nothing is impossible, but that is close. I hope he is doing well. One of my favorite creators of all time, and one of the finest gentlemen as well.

I was just looking at the cover of a More Secret Origins 80pg Giant he did, thinking damn I miss those great Anderson covers.

I don't think there will ever be another Murphy Anderson signing. Nothing is impossible, but that is close. I hope he is doing well. One of my favorite creators of all time, and one of the finest gentlemen as well.

I was just looking at the cover of a More Secret Origins 80pg Giant he did, thinking damn I miss those great Anderson covers.

Murphy Anderson is a great artist and made anyone he inked looked great or better. :cloud9:

Murphy Anderson is a great artist and made anyone he inked looked great or better. :cloud9:

He really had a way of improving their work - case-in-point, the cover of Brave & Bold #28.

Imagine Sekowsky's pencils without Anderson's inks?