• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves #1-18 NM set last price drop - $85 shipped

7 posts in this topic

I've got a very nice run of TOT up for sale, both to free up some room in my closet and some cash for other items.

Shipping in the US is included in the price. International shipping is possible, but it will be more expensive and will require some negotiation. It will also need to be trackable. Please PM me if you want me to ship outside the US so we can talk it over.

:takeit: in the public thread is king, but PMs are welcome too. I'll go by time stamp in the event of a question over purchasing. Nobody on probation or the HOS list is welcome to buy. I also reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone, even if at the moment I can't think of anyone who would make that list...

Returns are fine on all raw books purchased, just inform me you'll be sending them back. Refund will be processed once I get the same books back in the same grades. Return shipping is on you unless I made some material error in describing the lot, then it will be on me.

In this lot you'll get #1-18 with two copies of #11. The #2 is a second print, otherwise they are all first prints. The #1 is signed by Nick Spencer, and my brother obtained this signature himself at the first Image Expo. The #1 is probably a 9.2 with a minor and pressable bump to the lower spine. The other books are all NM+ 9.6/9.8 quality.

I'd like $110 shipped $99 shipped $85 shipped for the lot of 19 books (that's not much over cover price on these).

Books will be shipped in a sturdy box protected to the best of my ability.

ThiefOfThievesLot.jpg

ThiefOfThieves01sign.jpg

ThiefOfThieves03.jpg

ThiefOfThieves04.jpg

ThiefOfThieves13.jpg

ThiefOfThieves14.jpg

ThiefOfThieves18.jpg

This a very nice copy of Rachel Rising #1, with a very tight spine. The scan actually makes the book look worse than it does in hand. The main defect is a scuff/printer's mark in the black right at the lower staple. That looks about the same in hand as it does in the scan. There are also some whitish dots that appear in the scan in the lower left corner in the black area. Those look worse in the scan than they do in hand (where they are barely noticeable.

Other than these blemishes it is a very pretty book that would structurally be a NM/NM+ copy. Prices also seem to be sort of all over the map on this book too. So I'm going to ask $60 shipped in the US and we can go from there. SOLD :news:

RachelRising01.jpg

RachelRising01bc.jpg