• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joel scott kudos

18 posts in this topic

Had the pleasure of buying two slabs off Joel. They were priced right and packed with the utmost care for delivery.

I wish all new boardies were this awesome right out of the gate :D

I plan on doing more business with this man... and you should too ;)

XXX ooo

Rupp

Wow - when you think you've seen it all, you haven't - unless you've bought a slab from Joel. I don't know how many slabs I've bought over the years but it's a lot. So I received a flat rate box today from Joel with what should have been a single slab. When you've received as many single slabs as I have (yeah probably a lot of boardies) you know what these boxes weight. I thought this box felt heavy - so I was curious what was in there - maybe an extra freebie, maybe I got the wrong package shipped to me. So I bust it open and the slab is wrapped in bubble wrap and sandwiched between two (nice) pieces of wood and then wrapped in bubble wrap again. That's a first for me. Great price, communication, fast shipping and "bullet proof" packaging. Would buy from him anytime. Highest recommendation.