• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOTG Books Added - A few books, nothing earth shattering - GA SA BA

23 posts in this topic

Wonder Woman 79 - Cover split and detached, but presents reasonably well and would make a fine filler - 1.0

Wow, not one of these appeared on ebay in the last month only 3 in GPA ever, uhh... scarce, rare, and any other adjectives that might help get this book sold

ww_79_zpsa1fca85b.jpg

ww_79_2_zps01037125.jpg

Nick Fury 2 - this is a really nice book except for a funny spot in the lower left part of the S in shield, if not for that, maybe even a 9.0, I think it might be a printing or paper defect, it looks kind of like a ding, but does not carry through to the inside face, I'll call it a very strong 8.0 - $30

nf_2_1_zpsf1a03960.jpg

nf_2_2_zps707a0861.jpg

:news:SOLD :news:

Marvel Premiere 4. Original owner book (me). Some waviness from moisture, lower left not visible in scan and does not carry through to interior, would likely press out. Hard to believe this book has survived 38 years of moves etc. Time to sell.

Lets call it a 4.0, might go 5.0 with a press. - $75

mp_4_1_zps7fdbc347.jpg

mp_4_2_zps09f0c761.jpg

Couple more retreads:

sorry for the clipped scans.

Marvel Presents 5 - 8.0 - Signed by Al Milgrom & Howard Chaykin?

Marvel Presents 8 - 8.0 - signed by Al Milgrom

offered as a pair for the incredibly low price of $18

mp_5_1_zpsa2858dac.jpg

mp_5_2_zps20a206c8.jpg

mp_8_1_zpsbd152a7d.jpg

mp_8_2_zps81808b71.jpg

GOTG Book - third attempt at selling, I think someone willing to press will be very happy with this book

Marvel Premiere 4. Original owner book (me). Some waviness from moisture, lower left not visible in scan and does not carry through to interior, would likely press out. Hard to believe this book has survived 38 years of moves etc. Time to sell.

mp_4_1_zps7fdbc347.jpg

mp_4_2_zps09f0c761.jpg

:takeit: as per PM. Many thanks.

GOTG Book - third attempt at selling, I think someone willing to press will be very happy with this book

:takeit: as per PM. Many thanks.

SOLD