• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED

99 posts in this topic

:mad: Dale

It's what you might call an "impulse sell." If I stop to think I realize I'd never sell anything. Ever.

DAMMIT! Just logged on and saw the Voodoo Annual. Was going to nab it only to see Dale got it first. Congrats, Dale!

It's what you might call an "impulse sell." If I stop to think I realize I'd never sell anything. Ever.

When you get an impulse like that next time you can PM with any discards you may have around anytime!

When you get an impulse like that next time you can PM with any discards you may have around anytime!

Well, that's why the word "trade" was invented I suppose.

(tsk)

Getting into some rarefied territory now so gird your loins. This wont be easy for either of us.At these prices everyone gets a chance, but then the books I'm after will be intensely contested. Shoot me your PM's.

$3000

Catman9.jpg

amazing centering on that copy, so rare to find in GA books!