• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*CLOSED* Cap #100 CGC 9.2 added - Captain America CGC Slabs – Price Drop !

25 posts in this topic

I’m selling these Cap under copies to make room for upgrades, prices are basically what I have into the books.

First unconditional :takeit: in the thread gets the book or a PM will suffice (whichever is first by time stamp).

Shipping is free within continental US. I ship FedEx in which most books arrive in one or two days and I’ll also ship almost anywhere else in the world as long as buyer pays shipping.

Payment only via paypal and within three days of purchase … No probation or HOS members. I reserve the right to sell or not sell to anyone that I choose. Scans are fairly good although there is scanner glare some on of the books

Captain America #103 CGC 9.2 White Pages $125 :news:SOLD !!!

Cap103-white_zps7d54084a.jpg

Captain America #113 CGC 9.4 White Pages $275 :news:SOLD !!!

Cap113-Front_zpsc65839a8.jpg

Captain America #116 CGC 9.2 Off White - White Pages $75

This book is absolutely gorgeous ... easily could have been 9.4/9.6. Buy the book not the number !

Cap116oww_zps0a26858b.jpg

Captain America #126 CGC 9.2 White Pages $65

Cap126_zps27dd55a5.jpg

Captain America #131 CGC 9.2 White Pages $65

Cap131_zps2cfc880b.jpg

Captain America #151 CGC 9.4 Off White - White Pages $70

Nice picture frame Cap !

Cap151_zpse505dfb2.jpg

Captain America #154 CGC 9.4 Off White - White Pages $75 :news:SOLD !!!

Another nice picture frame Cap ... gorgeous cover !

Cap154-94_zps6f16df3a.jpg

Captain America #100 CGC 9.2 Off-White Pages $800

CaptainAmerica100-front_zps9dace411.jpg

Nice copies, sir. I need someone who is upgrading a Cap 113 in 8.5. :P

GLWTS! And nice pickups from Ghost's sales thread. Gonna be like Xmas at your place.

Thanks David !

Yes I got most of those books from Ghost's thread and as always Barton's books and service are phenomenal. He's just a great guy to deal with !

Your new Cap 100 is killer. I had approached Barton a long time ago (when I was King of the Marvel SA 1965-1969 First Issue set ) to sell me his copy but at the time he wasn't interested. Congrats !

Your new Cap 100 is killer. I had approached Barton a long time ago (when I was King of the Marvel SA 1965-1969 First Issue set ) to sell me his copy but at the time he wasn't interested. Congrats !

Thanks Peter !

I agree that Cap 100 from Barton is just gorgeous ! In fact all of those books I picked up from Barton's thread were really nice looking books.

I've got 5 books left to finish my cap 100 -200 run and then about 8 to upgrade from 9.2/9.4 to 9.6/9.8 and after that the whole run will be all 9.6-9.8 with majority white pages.

Thanks Phil and I'm glad that you enjoyed the last book(s) !

I still have a few more Cap under copies to list later on as well as other miscellaneous Caps. I'll put them up after getting pics/scans :)