• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comic connect items i hav3 up for auction: please take a look

2 posts in this topic

hi all-

I have some very rare and iconic items up for bid in this months comic connect auction-

they are listed on pages 94-95 of the catalogue if you have it

they are listen under "N" for newspaper sunday strips

they are four separate books or original sundays from the san Francisco newspaper in large bound volumes (4 separate ones to bid on) of great old sunday strips mostly from the early thirties pre war

whats exciting about them are what's included such as all the great oldies like Disney stuff, buck rogers, flash Gordon, little orphan annie, the phantom, katjenammer kids, mickey mouse Donald duck etc

these items are more rare then one of ones cause no other collection like this exists

they are of great historical value and great coffee table book to peruse, treasure and read for hours-the adds alone are worth it like babe ruth promoting breakfast cereal

they were found in great uncles attic upon his passing in san Francisco and are over 70 years old

the main and only issue at hand is condition of course as being so old the pages are brown and some brittle so you would have to be careful like you would with any book from the 30s-but when would you ever see something this old and iconic up for auction again

please take a look, bid , enjoy and give them a great home like they were enjoyed for the past 70 + years

thank you for reading im excited for you al to take a look and tell me what you think!

ps on page 24 online for the auction and ends 8/28