• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atlas Pre-Code Horror...........

21 posts in this topic

Hi All -

Here are 5 mid to high grade Atlas PCH books for sale. 4 slabbed, 1 raw.

Checks preferred but Paypal is just fine if desired. If Paypal, please add 3% to total (4% non-U.S.), to cover fees. Shipping is $13.00 per book. Combined shipping on multiple books. To the lower 48 only. Canada or International shipping will have to be calculated.

If anybody doesen't like a particular book. They can return the book for a full refund within 30 days no questions asked, minus shipping. CGC books do not apply.

Back picture scans available upon request.

Message me with any questions, the first :takeit: gets it.

_ready%2c_close%2c_open%2c_resizeMe%2c_renderstart%2Concircled%2Cdrefresh%2Cerefresh&id=I0_1408035275667&parent=http%3A%2F%2Fboards.collectors-society.com&pfname=&rpctoken=29131644'>HemiGTX Kudos

Suspense Raw #22 - Purchased from Metro a few years back. They had it pegged at a (8.5) but I disagree. It has two spline splits and a bottom detached cover. Cover is very nice however and it has great gloss so it presents very well. I'm calling it a (6.0) at best. If it could muster a (6.0) or higher grade, it would be the highest graded copy. Northford Pedigree SOLD

photo suspense22_zps90cda460.jpg

photo suspense22back_zpscb88fe88.jpg

Suspense Raw #22 - Purchased from Metro a few years back. They had it pegged at a (8.5) but I disagree. It has two spline splits and a bottom detached cover. Cover is very nice however and it has great gloss so it presents very well. I'm calling it a (6.0) at best. If it could muster a (6.0) or higher grade, it would be the highest graded copy. Northford Pedigree $225

:takeit:

Suspense Raw #22 - Purchased from Metro a few years back. They had it pegged at a (8.5) but I disagree. It has two spline splits and a bottom detached cover. Cover is very nice however and it has great gloss so it presents very well. I'm calling it a (6.0) at best. If it could muster a (6.0) or higher grade, it would be the highest graded copy. Northford Pedigree $225

.....I never realized how sweet that Everett cover was until now. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

.....I never realized how sweet that Everett cover was until now. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Been looking for a decent copy for a while...

WINNAH ^^ You got it...........

Hi everybody. I'd like to chime in about HemiGTX, because he doesn't have a kudos thread. (or at least one that I could find)

I've done several transactions with Monte, and he's one of the friendliest, honest, good-eggs out there, and plain and simple, his books are awesome! :headbang:

I'd be all over this thread if I hadn't already made financial commitments elsewhere.

GLWTS

Hi everybody. I'd like to chime in about HemiGTX, because he doesn't have a kudos thread. (or at least one that I could find)

I've done several transactions with Monte, and he's one of the friendliest, honest, good-eggs out there, and plain and simple, his books are awesome! :headbang:

I'd be all over this thread if I hadn't already made financial commitments elsewhere.

GLWTS

I have also done a deal with Monte for some Kid Colt back issues which added up to a few hundred bucks. Bought them all thur PMs. All comics were grades right and packed well. Good luck with the sales Monte!