• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago

12 posts in this topic

Awesome!!! I am definitely going to try and attend that. This will be my first Wizard show and I am really looking forward to it.

Hopefully we can all get some good beverage comsumption in too. I will be ready for some beers after my drive to Chicago!

I'll be there with bells on!

I had tried to get the WWTX this year, but timing was NOT on my side. However, I'm planning WELL in advance for my Chicago debut next year...since it's both close to home, and my birthday! acclaim.gif

It will also be my FIRST con, so I'm looking forward to it!

Of course, I'll also do my damnest to hit Texas as well next year, as I've got some folks down there that I'd like to do the meet 'n greet with.

I hate to say anything this early, but I may be able to attend WW Chicago next year. My wife has family in Chicago that she hasn't seen in a few years and they invited us to visit this summer so we'll see.....

I reserved a ticket, was wondering if any of you are planning to attend? I thought it might be fun to get some people together to check things out.

Thoughts? Ideas? Random mumbling?? makepoint.gif

I did NOT reserve tickets last year, and it only took about 7 or 8 minutes in line to get in. There appeared to be mass confusion everywhere else. One line was about a block long. Anyone know if this was the line for people who reserved tickets? If it was, it sure didn't pay to plan ahead. foreheadslap.gif

Anyway, its a great show and I hope to be there for 2 days this year.