• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD/CLOSED!

15 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone, One book today. I am open to all cash offers, trade offers, or a combination of both.

:rulez:

• No baddies, you know who you are.
  • PM offers are welcomed, but the first :takeit: in this thread trumps all.
  • Payment is due within 3 days via Paypal unless discussed otherwise. If Paypal won't work, feel free to PM me about it.
  • I will ship to the US only (including Alaska and Hawaii). I will ship packed well and via priority mail with insurance.

Tomb of Dracula 1 GCG 9.4 SOLD

td1_zps23d2e1f5.jpg

td1b_zpscd347d04.jpg

I'll call this F+ to be safe, but it's probably closer to VF-. It has a slight water stain the size of a half dollar on the right edge between the Wolvie and Banshee photo. If you zoom in you can slightly see it in the scan. The book lays nice and flat though, no waviness. If it didn't have the stain it would go 9.0 all day IMO.

X-Men 141 F+ SOLD

X-Men1410001_zpsbaf20fff.jpg

X-Men1410002_zpse00a1972.jpg

I'll call this F+ to be safe, but it's probably closer to VF-. It has a slight water stain the size of a half dollar on the right edge between the Wolvie and Banshee photo. If you zoom in you can slightly see it in the scan. The book lays nice and flat though, no waviness. If it didn't have the stain it would go 9.0 all day IMO.

X-Men 141 F+ $55 $45 $40 Shipped

:takeit:

X-Men 141 F+ $55 $45 $40 Shipped

:takeit:

^^ Thanks!